Archive for the ‘Non-toxic Cleaning Products’ Category
Earth Day is a reminder to us all that there are things we can do to help save the planet.
- Use earth friendly cleaning products. There is one brand that out performs other non toxic and national brand cleaners. Click Here
- Recycle all that can be recycled in your area
- Conserve water – use what you need but don’t waste
- Take your own reusable shopping bag to the store
- Buy, when you can, more energy efficient cars and trucks
There is much that we can do and still live a comfortable life.
Washington Post Staff Writer, Lyndsey Layton (1/6/10) – “Of the 84,000 chemicals used in the U.S. — from flame retardants in furniture to household cleaners– nearly 20 % are secret, according to the EPA, their names and physical properties guarded from consumers and virtually all public officials under a little known federal provision. The policy was designed 33 years ago to protect trade secrets in a highly competitive industry. But critics say the secrecy has grown out of control, making it impossible for regulators to control potential dangers or for consumers to know which toxic substances that might be exposed to.” There are non-toxic household cleaners available that actually work as well as or better than leading brands. For more information click here http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/shaklee/2010productguide_v2/index.php?startid=Cover1&lre=1:rlhanson&lnkparams=&CMP=RAC-IZ7434764357#/110